zondag 15 augustus 2010

Groeten uit Amerika.



The people in the foto are (from left to right):
dated from a 2005 wedding.

Karl, Will Fiske (Julie's man), Julie (my oldest sister Annette's 1st daughter), Valerie, my mother, Rolf, Tom Alborg (Annette's man), Chris Kempkey (my sister Willie's twin daughters -oldest), bride Krista, Katie Kempkey (Willie's youngest), Groom Tim Alborg (Annette's oldest), Suzanne Alborg (Annette's youngest), John Kempkey (Willies man), next to Tim is Annette, behind Annette is Sue Geerts - my older brother Bills wife, Natalie Kempkey- the other twin, Eric Alborg- Annettes 3rd, behind eric, tall girl is Anne Geerts, Bills oldest, Willie- 2nd older sister, Eric's wife Nancy, Bill, my younger brother Paul, Lily, Debbie-Pauls girlfriend, Mark Kempkey - Willies third, Martin and Michelle-Bills second and youngest daughter.

bekijk hier de foto in groot formaat

1 opmerking:

Henk (21-02-50) zei

I remember that about 1956 Annette and Willie went over to the U.S. leaving from the Spekstoep. When I see the family-picture I now realise that my family is much bigger as I thought. Strange idea but I like it. And I know that the Geerts-clan is a productive volkje. I wish the whole family a good life and we'll never know we meet some of you again. (I hope so) Greetings from Henk (son of Roelof)